75-5888Alii Dr. Kailua-Kona HI. 96740
Conditions of Use
No Smoking / No Pets
Summer Rate $159.00 per night
Base Rate $179.00 per night
Peak Season $219.00 per night.
(Ironman @ $2,750 for 10 nights)
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 12:00pm.
Quite Hours: 10:00pm - 8:00am (please be considerate - people are living next door)
Common Areas: Please keep clean
Parking: Register at the Front Desk and obtain a Parking Permit to display on Vehicle Dashboard.
Fire Safety: Do not disable smoke detectors
Please Run the Dish Washer when leaving to aid final cleanup.
Read and Follow Posted House & Association Rules
1. Local Phone Service is available with local directory assistance. Long Distance calls require a calling card. Secure DSL internet access & WIFI.
2. Five night minimum required (10 night Minimum for Ironman). Exceptions considered on a case-by-case basis:
- to fill small openings in the calendar
- to schedule up against existing reservations
- July & August 3 night minimum
3. Full name, address, phone and e-mail address required of person making reservation. Primary renter must be one of the people staying at unit.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. Discounts available:a. Weekly Rate = 5% discount for stays of 7 nights or longer.
b. Monthly Rate = 10% discount for stays of 30 nights or longer.
6. A $200 Refundable Security deposit is required at time of reservation. Unless other arrangements are made, unconfirmed reservations will be held for 24 hours (7 days if informed payment is by personal Check) then made available to other potential renters. Security Deposit converts to a Damage Deposit and is usually refunded to Credit Card used for payment within 1-3 days of end of rental. (Option when booked directly with owner, is to authorize a credit card charge that would cover all damage done to the unit in lieu of the paid damage deposit. Credit card would be charge only if damage, pets or smoking in the unit has occurred. A minimum of a $200 charge would occur for smoking in the unit or on the lanai.)
7. By paying the Security Deposit you certify that you accept and agree to all terms and conditions of rental reservation.
8. A reservation confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail. It will include rental rules, directions and travel details as well as charge totals.
9. Payment, in full, is due 30 days prior to arrival. Payments more than 5 days late will constitute a cancellation of the reservation with full cancellation fees applied.
10. Final rental instructions will be provided once full payment has been received.
11. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure. Late departure when available may be reserved @ ½ nightly rate.
12. Cancellation policy –CHECK INa. Cancelled prior to 45 days of arrival: a $25 cancellation fee is charged.13. Add tax to rental & cleaning total amount.
b. Cancelled within 45-15 days of arrival: Cancellation fee is equal to the first day’s rent.
c. Cancelled within 15 days of arrival or No Shows: full amount of rental is due.
d. Cancellation fee is limited to $25 or the difference of rental if rental period is re-rented (whichever is greater).
e. I will take into account verified family emergencies, and weather conditions that would make travel hazardous for a prudent traveler (ie.US Govt. Declared Travel Restrictions, Major Storms).
14. Personal checks drawn on US banks are preferred; MasterCard & Visa accepted. Money Orders and Bank Checks are not accepted. Payment via Credit Card is required on all rentals booked within 30 days of reserved dates. All payments must be paid prior to rental. When payment is made by credit card all refunds are paid to the charging credit card account only. No payments of any kind will be made to a third party.
15. NSF fee and/or declined credit card fee of $25 applies to payments.
16. Management reserves the right to remove guests from home, with no notice and no refund, if rental policies or Condo House Rules are not followed.
17. Every guest must be registered including all children.
18. No Smoking and No Pets are allowed at any time due to allergy considerations and Condo Assn Rules!
19. No Bicycles in unit. (Ironman dates exempt for Competitors)
1. Check in time is 4 p.m.DEPARTURE
2. NO SMOKING is allowed in the unit or on the Lanai.
3. Parking is provided for 1 vehicle. Check in at the Front Desk to get a Parking Permit to place on Dashboard.
4. Neighbor complaints for parking, loud parties, and disruptive behavior will be grounds for removal by management with no warning.
5. Extra fees apply for service and/or management calls.
1. Check-out time is 12:00 or earlier. BE PROMPTGENERAL
2. Home will be left in same general condition as at arrival. (ready for general cleaning)
3. If there are dirty dishes, please run dish washer when leaving.
4. Added fees apply for loss, damage, added cleaning or extended work required on condo.
5. Turn off all appliances, air conditioner and lock door when leaving.
1. Homeowner and agent will not be held liable for incidents, accidents or any event occurring during guests visit to home.
2. Occupancy of home is set at a maximum number of four.
3. Rental Rates are for up to 2 visitors. Additional people may be allowed at a rate of $10/day. (Maximum of 4)
4. Items forgotten in condo will be shipped on request for a minimum fee of $25.00.
5. Management may request mid-visit inspection of unit at its discretion.
6. Posted rules are enforceable by the Condo Caretaker or Security.
There will be no refunds if renter is asked to leave due to ignoring the posted rules and conditions.
7. Summer Season (June 1 to September 30th); Base Rates (October 1st to December 31st and March 15th to June 1st), Peak Season (January 1st to March 14th). Ironman Rates (Rentals including the weekend of the Ironman Competition - minimum rental 10 nights)
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Cleaning during your stay may be prearranged for an additional fee. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Please use our beach towels for pool use and the beach mats, and cooler provided for Beach use. Please keep the sand out of the unit.
9. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.a. Smoking or Pets in the Unit or on the Lanai will result in the loss of the Damage Deposit.
b. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
c. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
d. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage or dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned/started.
e. Unit is left locked.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or Late check-out that hasn't been preapproved.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the Kona Reef Complex.
Back to Main Page